Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidaze!!!

Hey everyone!! After a little break from my blog, I decided on this rainy day, to check in. Wow!! I have an audience of 557 and all in the United States, Germany, China, Finland, Singapore and Canada!! I had no idea!!

I love reading blogs, but get a little bugged by one's that post everyday!! I mean...these people must only "blog" and nothing else!! Life, for me, just gets in the way...but in a good way!!

Life is good right now! After a crazy busy Fall, Darling Husband and I are ready for a nice holiday season!! And, for the first time EVER, I am almost done with all of my shopping!! So, feeling a little creative!!
In saying that, I have found a new interest...Pinterest!!! If you haven't discovered it...you should!! I guess that is where my creativity has been living lately!! For those of you who aren't familiar with it, it is basically a social network of boards that contain everything that interests you!! Shopping, Design, Home Decor, Cooking, Books, Entertaining, Kids, Inspiration, Crafts, etc, etc, etc!!!! Check it out!!

Happy Pinning!!

xoxo,

Dixie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment