Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boxwood...if only I could...

...move right in!!!! Seriously, everything in this new Fairhope jewel is amazing!!

I had the privilege of visiting Fairhope this past week and stumbled upon this little haven nestled on De La Mare Avenue across from Mr.Gene's Beans and CK Collection.

Boxwood Home and Garden  (also on Facebook) is everything I want in Interior Design and at great prices!! If I weren't on a tight schedule, I simply would have made myself at home and stayed for the day! Fran Cobb, way to go! Custom design work, slip covered pieces, beautiful antiques, rustic outdoor pots, one of a kind lamps, pillows and accent pieces for the water and horse country we live in! Look at the pictures and you will see why!




Driftwood Art is everywhere now, but I still love it!



Even Darling Husband would love this store (one of his favorites places to browse and eventually purchase is Atchison Imports)! This is a must see on our next First Friday Art Walk visit!

XOXO,

Dixie Chic



No comments:

Post a Comment