Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Bikinis - Ruffles!!

As I mentioned before, one of my favorite things of summer is a cute ruffle bikini. They are flattering on almost every body!! And, as I mentioned, I love shopping and fashion. One of my favorite websites I shop/play on (for the past 6 years), is Shopbop.com. It is a website I consistently know I will always be able to find what I am looking for. The following 5 looks are all from Shopbop - some even on sale. I love buying local, but it is hard to find cute swimwear locally that is not from Target (and, I have found cute swimwear from Target!!) Don't forget your sunscreen!

XOXO,

Dixie Chic



 
Red Carter - $49-$49. LBB!!! Also, in Olive and Pink!

Shoshanna - $84-$92. Love it!! Comes in white, pink, purple!!

Thayer - $121.10. Great Floral Ruffles!


Tyler Rose in Peach - $86-$86. May have to get this just because it is called "Girls of Summer"!!!


Red Carter - $105. If you like a one piece!! May have to get it in black!

No comments:

Post a Comment