Saturday, June 11, 2011

Window Shopping for Cover-Ups!

I love window shopping! It is usually my only way to shop (look) when I have the little mini me's in tow!!

Earlier this week, I was driving by one of my favorite stores, Uptown,  in downtown Fairhope and saw the cutest dress in the window. I am not quite sure if it was a dress or a cover up, but for me, it would have been my cover up for the summer!!!! But, seeing as I am sitter free for the week, I have yet to be able to take a kid-free shopping trip. That window at Uptown has now been replaced with another amazing dress, but I'm hoping that it is still in the store next week for my little wallet to purchase!!!

On another (very hot) day while walking to Mr. Gene's Beans to get the little guys some ice cream, I passed by the following look in Sadie's window!!!
How fun is that!!! 

Window shopping on my laptop is also another "downtime" love of mine. Here are some more great looks for your summer from two of my favorite websites!!! I just might have to buy them all - when a few go on sale!!!

Beautiful and timeless!

Also, at Shopbop but on sale for $121.10
So sweet!

I love the idea of this skirt!! Great with the matching bathing suit, but could also wear it with solid color, too!!

Shopbop - Zimmermann - sale price $88.90
I also love the concept of a little tee - hen it gets too hot, or if you aren't wanting to show too much!!

Shopbop - Brette Sandler - sale price $84.00

Shopbop - Indah - sale price $65.10
Fun and flirty! Would look cute with white short shorts, too!!


Happy Window Shopping!!!

XOXO,

Dixie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment