Monday, June 6, 2011

Facebook: "Like it" or Love it?

Facebook! What an amazing and brilliant idea!!! A place where you can post pictures of kids, trips, tell people where you are, how good a restaurant/meal was, etc, etc, etc. In a nutshell, a way to brag!!!

It's fantastic!! You can sell stuff, cheer for your favorite SEC team (RTR!), reconnect with old friends or ex's (which I really don't care to reconnect with ex's - there is a reason they are ex's!) and basically communicate without ever having to pick up a phone or open your mouth!! I guess this is what the world is coming to!! But, it works!!

For a second, I thought about taking the summer off from FB to put my attention on more important aspects in my life...but why??? It's so fun and a little addictive!!! And, it's free!!

But, at times I do get a little tired of all the free advertising on FB and all the corny posts. It's almost like some people need an outlet to just freely talk (type) or should I say vent...I am a little guilty myself.  Solution, start yourself a blog!!!

Hopefully, I can use this blog more as an positive outlet that as an addiction!!! We'll see!!! I have some great summer recipes and cute coverups coming soon!!!!

XOXO,

Dixie Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment